Monday, July 25, 2016

While I Was Out

Aloha!  First, a *big* thank-you to my students for working hard and making learning happen in my absence.  Although I had a wonderful time in Hawaii, I was happy to return today to see all that you accomplished while I was gone!  Kudos, and I'm glad to be back :)

Parents and students: Due to my absence, I was unable to update my blog with daily information of the goings-on in social studies.  The below post is a recap of everything students did each day, with links when available.  Please email me if you have any questions or concerns, especially since I was unable to attend open house.  Thank you for your time and understanding! Mahalo, in the words of Hawaiians!

IMG_0572.JPG
Here is my final view of Hawaii before I left
...clearly edited (of course) with my favorite new photography app - Prisma.

No comments:

Post a Comment